Frequently Asked Questions.
New to @Start? Please read our getting started guide.
1. I am trying to upgrade to a new version of @Start. During the installation, I get the following error:
An error occured during the move data process: -115
File: H:\Program Files\Interapple\@Start\Homepage.ocx
Solution: Close all the browser windows during the upgrade.
2. How do I remove @Start from my PC?
Solution: Removing @Start is easy.
1. Please close all the browser windows.
2. Click Start - Settings - Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs.
3. Select @Start in the list, probably at its very top, and click Remove.
4. Start the browser and set a start page of your choice.
3. The last typed url section doesn't actually contain the last typed url. Why?
Solution: The list of the last typed URLs is in alphabetical order.
4. How do I remove some of the folders from "Favorites"?
Solution: To remove folders from favorites, use the "Favorites" menu in IE.
5. How do I delete URL links off your page?
Solution: To delete URLs from "Custom Links" & "Last Typed URL" click on the red "X".
6. Is there a way to remove or relocate the news section since that will be a less used feature that my links and favorites?
Solution: Click on the options icon (). Next, click on the Information Tab and unselect "news" to remove the news section.
7. Are the "old" versions still available for download anywhere?
Solution: The old versions could be found at:
8. How can I tell what version of @Start I have?
Solution: A link on the bottom of your @Start page reads "@Start Version 3.X.X"
9. I tried to install @Start, but received the following message: "missing file MSVBVM60.dll".
Solution: Your computer does not have VB runtime files. Please run http://files.db3nf.com/VBRunTime.exe to install them.
10. How do I select another search engine?
Solution: Click on the options icon () and add the engine of your choice to the list. You can even make it your default!
11. What browsers does @Start Support?
Solution: Currently, @Start supports only Internet Explorer 5.5 or better
If you have a problem or suggestion please write to our support team at .